Privacy & GDPR Policy
OAK GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED PRIVACY NOTICE
Oak Group Holdings Limited and its affiliates (referred to as “Oak Tyres”, “we”, “us”, and/or “our”) takes its data protection and privacy responsibilities seriously. This privacy notice explains how we collect, use and share personal information in the course of our business activities, including:
- What personal information we collect and when and why we use it.
- How we share personal information within Oak Tyres and with our service providers, regulators and other third parties
- Explaining more about Direct Marketing
- Transferring personal information globally
- How we protect and store personal information
- Legal rights available to help manage your privacy
- How you can contact us for more support
We may amend this notice from time to time to keep it up to date with legal requirements and the way we operate our business. Please regularly check these pages for the latest version of this notice.
You might find external links to third party websites on our website. This privacy notice does not apply to your use of a third party site.
Important information about Oak Tyres:
The Oak Tyres entity responsible for your personal information will be the member of Oak Tyres that originally collects information from or about you. For the purposes of this privacy notice that will be either Oak Tyres UK Limited, Davanti World Limited or Davanti Tyres Limited.
You can find out more about Oak Tyres or by contacting us using the information in the contact us section.
What personal information we collect we collect and when and why we use it
In this section you can find out more about:
- when we collect personal information
- the types of personal information we collect
- how we use personal information
- the legal basis for using personal information
- When we collect information
We collect information about you if you:
- use one of our website(s) or set up a business account with us;
- purchase our goods and services;
- contact us by post, telephone, fax, email or SMS; attend a trade show, event or conference where we are present; or
- visit our premises.
The types of personal information we collect
Depending on the purpose for which we use your data, we may collect, store and use certain personal information that is disclosed to us including your name, status, date of birth, address, telephone, mobile and fax number, email address and details of your vehicle, the purchases made and payment details. As and where required, such information may also include photographic identification and proof of address.
We operate Closed Circuit television (CCTV) systems on our sites and around the perimeter of the same. This includes CCTV recording of external site areas covering walkways, roads and other public areas. To run the processes set out above, we process images of you. This may also capture vehicle registration information.
Telephone calls to Oak Tyres may be recorded as part of our customer service policy and for training purposes.
How we use your information and what is the legal basis for our use of your information
In relation to the information we collect from/about you as described above, we will use that information for the following purposes (as appropriate):