INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL SUPPORT EXECUTIVE
Read MoreDavanti Tyres is a disruptive global tyre brand which challenges established premium brands on performance, quality & value. Teaming world leading manufacturing facilities with European-led product research, development and marketing expertise, Davanti is currently distributed to more than 60 countries and continues to grow.
We are looking for a driven, business-minded individual to become Regional Sales Manager. Reporting to the Sales Director, the successful candidate will demonstrate a desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Your ability to drive the business forward will be both valued and rewarded.
This is a field-based role. You will be working to create a Davanti distribution network across Germany, France and the Benelux territories. The role will require regular overnight stays. Automotive sector sales experience is preferred but not essential. Your ability to present & negotiate in a variety of challenging business environments will be key to your success.
- Working with the Sales Director and General Manager to develop business strategy
- Promoting Davanti brand, development & sales tools
- Develop relationships with target customers’ decision makers (and where possible their customers) to foster brand loyalty
- Working in conjunction with distribution partners to present & promote Davanti to variety of businesses in your territory
- Develop & implement incentives & promotions to encourage brand engagement
- Identify & develop new business opportunities incl. wholesale, national & regional retail, small/medium fleets, car dealerships
- Play an active role in the development of the marketing strategy with the marketing team
- Provide training collateral for sales teams within customers’ business to help them understand & promote the brand
- Introduction of new products to sales teams
- Attend trade events worldwide to build brand awareness
- Energetic & passionate about sales & building relationships
- Proven track record at senior level in a B2B sales environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- Adaptable to working in different business environments
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Europe
- Flexibility to react to new market opportunities
- Strong IT skills – Excel & Powerpoint essential
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Language Skills. Must be fluent in English, French and German.
- Competitive (DoE)
- Company Car allowance, Phone, Laptop, Pension Contribution
& Private Health Insurance Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org